Share your Global Network Week photos! Email
I. Global Network Weeks
Share Your Experience
During each Global Network Week, we encourage participating schools, students, faculty and staff to share their experiences. Our goal is to support engagement across the experiences and promote the Global Network experience broadly.
- Use the hashtag: #GNW2019
- Follow and RT: @advancedmgmt (and participating schools)
- Search #GNW2019 on Twitter and Instagram and SHARE student & school updates.
Suggested Social Posts
Share and tag events, experiences, news, and profiles related to the #GNW2019 experience:
- Your School: Networked learning is here. We're pleased to welcome students from @advancedmgmt schools and programs for #GNW2019 URL
- General: Networked learning is here. Students from Global Network schools and programs are participating in #GNW2019 course modules.
- School Spotlights from @Advancedmgmt: [example] #GNW2019 Spotlight: “Germany: Technological Innovation, ‘Mittelstand’, Entrepreneurship” @ESMTBerlin URL
- Follow Global Network Schools on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AdvancedMgmt/lists/gnam-schools/members
- Program Link: http://advancedmanagement.net/Global-Network-Week(http://ow.ly/IKtl309FWje)
- Promotional Images (see below)
II. Logos & Printed Materials
We encourage Global Network member schools to use our logo in your school’s print materials and on the web where appropriate. Here are a few resources to help you promote the Global Network for Advanced Management to your school’s community.
Global Network Brochure [pdf]
Global Network LOGOS
Global Network Stacked Logo [jpeg]
III. Promotion & Best Practices
Below are some examples of suggested placement and best practices for use of the Global Network logo on school websites. We recommend placing your logo with a link back to advancedmanagement.net on your home page, global outreach or initiatives page, and/or footer.
Global Network Perspectives
Share on your site: RSS Feed
School Homepage and Website Footer
On Global Outreach Web Pages
Examples: Haas School of Business
With Association or Partners’ Logos
IV. Social Media
Global Network Social Profiles
Global Network Schools on Twitter
@AIM_edu • @BerkeleyHaas • @EGADEnews • @ESMTBerlin • @FGV-EASP • @HECParis • @HitotsubashiICS • @HKUSTmba • @IEBusiness • @INCAE • @IIMBangalore • @KocUniGSB • @OxfordSBS • @MBAUC • @RBSRenmin • @UBCSauderSchool • @SmurfitSchool • @SNUBiz • @univ_indonesia @HumasFEBUI • @UCTGSB • @YaleSOM
Global Network Schools on Facebook
Asian Institute of Management • EGADE Business School, Tecnológico de Monterrey • ESMT • School of Management, Fudan University • HEC • IE Business School • Indian Institute of Management Bangalore • Koç University Graduate School of Business • Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile School of Business – MBA-UC . • Saïd Business School, University of Oxford • UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School • Yale School of Management
Global Network Schools on LinkedIn
ESMT • School of Management, Fudan University • HEC • HKUST • IE Business School • Indian Institute of Management Bangalore • Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile School of Business • Saïd Business School, University of Oxford • School of Business, Renmin University of China • UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School • Yale School of Management
Global Network Schools on Instagram
IV. Executive Education
Support the program by promoting it on participating school owned social media channels, like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Below are some best practices and guidance for promoting the Global Network certificate on social.
- Share articles from your school's publications (the equivalent of Yale Insights for Yale SOM). Supplement those posts with articles from Global Network Perspectives.
- Retweet other schools’ posts that use the #GNexecutives hashtag
- Promote the Global Network and certificate 2-4 times per month
- Add the hashtag #GNexecutives to posts about your qualifying programs to let your audience know those programs are part of the Certificate of Excellence program
- Use the share button on Global Network Perspectives articles
- When posting, focus on the expertise your school has to offer, and how that might fit into a learning path for prospective participants.
Sample Promotional Posts
- Travel the globe learning elite business practices, all the while earning the certificate to show your learned expertise #GNexecutives https://www.advancedmanagement.net/programs/certificate-excellence-glob…
- What better way to learn global business than by traveling the globe? #GNexecutives link https://www.advancedmanagement.net/programs/certificate-excellence-glob…
IMAGES AND GRAPHICS
Below are some files to use in social media posts, on websites, in emails, etc. to help visually tell the story of the certificate program. If you have images you'd to add to this list for other schools to use, please email Kristen Sorek West.
Help prospective participants better explain the benefits of the certificate program to their supervisor. Share the following justification letter on the program website and in follow-up emails.
Increase awareness and interest of the certificate among your prospective participants and alumni. Below are some sample emails that can help your team start and continue a conversation about the certificate program.
Compiled into a streamlined two-page PDF, this program overview is great to include on program web pages and in follow-up emails, and print and distribute at the office and events.
As participants complete the certificate new testimonials will be added here and to the 'Testimonial' page on the program website.
The program is excellent and enhanced my knowledge in both academic and business areas. Throughout the courses organized by different institutions in different countries I met a lot of good friends and gained valuable connections with top leaders in different professions over the world. The capstone project provided me the opportunity to reflect and consolidate the knowledge I learned. The supervisors gave me the insight on how to incorporate academic theories to my business. Overall, it’s a great program that is highly recommended to those senior executives who would like to strive for excellence.
Tony Yip, Certificate of Excellence in Global Business, 2017
Global Network: Elizabeth Wilkinson
Suggest a Story or Social Media Idea/Question: Meredith Crawford