November 15, 2019
HEC Paris France
Yale School of Management United States
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Business School Hong Kong SAR China
University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business South Africa
Eduniversal, a Paris-based global ranking and rating agency specializing in higher education, has awarded 11 Global Network for Advanced Management member schools the designation of TOP3 Business Schools in seven of nine geographic zones. The awards were presented during the annual Eduniversal World Convention in Bangkok, Thailand, based on the results of an annual deans’ vote survey of academic peers.
The following awards were presented to Global Network schools in the following regions designated by Eduniversal:
- In Africa, the University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business tied for second place.
- In Central Asia, the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore received first place.
- In Eurasia and the Middle East, Koç University Graduate School of Business tied for third place.
- In Far East Asia, National University of Singapore Business School received first place, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Business School received second place, and Fudan University School of Management tied for third place.
- In Latin America, EGADE Business School Tecnólogico de Monterrey received first place, FGV Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo tied for second place, and Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile Escuela de Administración received third place.
- In North America, Yale School of Management received third place.
- In Western Europe, HEC Paris tied for second place.