A course aimed at graduate students from all areas of knowledge, to explore sustainability from an interdisciplinary perspective. At the end of the course, the students will be able to change the development paradigm of contemporary society, making better decisions with a holistic vision of the interaction between natural and human systems and exploring the philosophical, personal, territorial, productive, political and social dimensions related to well-being and sustainability. The course is designed and delivered by the six Graduate Schools of Tecnologico de Monterrey: EGADE Business School; School of Architecture, Art and Design; School of Social Sciences and Government; School of Humanities and Education; School of Engineering and Sciences; and School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
• José Manuel Maraboto Quepons, EGADE Business School.
• Rubén Garnica Monroy, School of Architecture, Art and Design.
• Gerardo Manuel Mejía Velázquez, School of Engineering and Sciences.
• Fabiola Castorena Torres & Mirna Alejandra González González, School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
• Ana Elena Fierro Ferraez, School of Social Sciences and Government.
• Luis Ricardo Fernández Carril, School of Humanities and Education.
Course Date & Time
This course is asynchronous.