Our broad aim in Approaches to Change is to help you strengthen your effectiveness as a change agent, defining 'change agent' very broadly as:
'a person who attempts to positively influence organisational change through his or her own actions and through influencing the actions of others'.
The course focuses on:
- concepts, frameworks and theories that you can use to guide your thinking and practice as a change agent
- tools and methods that you can use in critically important change processes such as:
diagnosing what needs to be changed
* deciding on the best change to make
* building the required level of commitment to support and enact the change
* understanding and handling resistance.
Faculty: Geoff Mortimore
Course Date & Time
Online asynchronous - Weekly online asynchronous activities (no set time). Includes one synchronous course webinar (timing TBA by facilitator)